Quafflenet - a Harry Potter Fansite
Thank-you for logging in.
Thank-you for logging in.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for HP discussion, Quidditch Roleplaying and more!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harry Potter: Deathly Hallows part one discussion.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MadKent

Harry Potter: Deathly Hallows part one discussion. Empty
PostSubject: Harry Potter: Deathly Hallows part one discussion.   Harry Potter: Deathly Hallows part one discussion. EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 5:41 am

just thought id ask you guys about how good the latest harry potter movie was in your opinion. i personally thought it was fantastic! it followed the books well
Back to top Go down
Hoppus
Admin
Hoppus

Harry Potter: Deathly Hallows part one discussion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Deathly Hallows part one discussion.   Harry Potter: Deathly Hallows part one discussion. EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:39 pm

I agree very much so. Before the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part one I was intensely disappointed in the Harry Potter movies, they didn't follow the books half as well as they should've. I think this one worked so well because it was so long, and it wasn't the full book at once, they split it into two. That's fairly obvious, but I think it also worked well by how tightly they followed the script of the book. Almost everything happened as it should've, with the odd exception here and there. But the book is still far better, in my opinion - that said, the second movie for Deathly Hallows is yet to be released, so maybe I'll reserve my judgement for then.
Back to top Go down
https://quafflenet.rpg-board.net

Harry Potter: Deathly Hallows part one discussion.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quafflenet - a Harry Potter Fansite :: Discussion :: The Three Broomsticks-
Jump to: